Well this year hasnt started out so great. Greg and I have decided to take a break so to speak. Every since Cohen, we have both been overwhelmed and have taken things out on each other rather than talking to each other about our problems. I am currently living with my mom and Greg is staying at our apartment. Its been a really difficult week for the both of us. I just ask everyone to pray for us. I just hope God answers my prayers and if we are suppose to be together we will and if not, he will give me strength to move on. We have been through alot in the four years we've been together, too much to just let things all go.
On the other hand, I just started school and my classes seem like they are going to be pretty hard. Im really going to have to keep up with things this semester and try my hardest not to get behind. Im takin English and Anatomy and Physiology.
Cohen is almost 4 months old. I cant believe how time flies. He coos all the time and we are currently working with him and tummy time which he hates. If anyone has any ideas for making tummy time easier, I could use the advise.
About Me
- Sabrina
- Crawfordsville, Indiana, United States
- I'm new to this whole blog thing, but I figured I'd give it a try to help get my thoughts out. For starters, Im 19 years old and a mommy to the cutest little boy in the world. His name is Cohen Priebe McClamroch and he's 3 months old. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years, we live with our son in an apartment in Crawfordsville. My life is pretty crazy these days, I work, go to school, and take care of Cohen. I dont have time for much else. I've grown up alot in the last year, but realize its not so bad. I love my life and I couldn't be happier with how things have turned out. I love God, although Im not perfect, but who is. I lost my best friend, Clay Stuart Priebe on April 9, 2006. Not a day goes by that I dont think about him. It is by far the hardest thing that Ive ever had to deal with. It makes me appreciate life so much, and to live each days as its your last, because you really never know when its your time to go. My family is the most important thing in my life, they mean the world to me. My main goals right now are to get through school and be the best mother that I can to my son. That about sums me up.
My Heart Belongs To Mommy
my little mr.
Its always better when were together
Greg and I
Always Remember
Clay and I
My breath.My life.My son
Mommy's little man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment