About Me
- Sabrina
- Crawfordsville, Indiana, United States
- I'm new to this whole blog thing, but I figured I'd give it a try to help get my thoughts out. For starters, Im 19 years old and a mommy to the cutest little boy in the world. His name is Cohen Priebe McClamroch and he's 3 months old. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years, we live with our son in an apartment in Crawfordsville. My life is pretty crazy these days, I work, go to school, and take care of Cohen. I dont have time for much else. I've grown up alot in the last year, but realize its not so bad. I love my life and I couldn't be happier with how things have turned out. I love God, although Im not perfect, but who is. I lost my best friend, Clay Stuart Priebe on April 9, 2006. Not a day goes by that I dont think about him. It is by far the hardest thing that Ive ever had to deal with. It makes me appreciate life so much, and to live each days as its your last, because you really never know when its your time to go. My family is the most important thing in my life, they mean the world to me. My main goals right now are to get through school and be the best mother that I can to my son. That about sums me up.
My Heart Belongs To Mommy
my little mr.
Its always better when were together
Greg and I
Always Remember
Clay and I
My breath.My life.My son
Mommy's little man
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Cohens 1st Christmas
This Christmas was amazing. Greg and I woke up to about 60 presents under our tree. My mom came in the middle of the night and played "santa"!.. She wanted us to have a great christmas because Greg and I couldnt afford to buy many gifts. It was by far one of the best christmas' ever. It was hard the night before because this was the first christmas not being at home with my mom or dad.. opening presents with my brothers and sisters. My mom always knows how to make things better. Christmas Even we started out at my omi and opas house and afterwards we went to my dads. I got the digital photo frame that I wanted!!! In the morning we went out to my moms to open more presents then to Gregs aunt's house in Indy. It was a busy day, but we made it through... and Cohen was great! By the end of the day we were all exhausted. This was definately a great year. Cant wait for 2008.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment